Position: Customer Service/Sales Associate
About Our Company
Russell Speeders is a rapidly expanding Car Wash company, founded in 1960 with 25 locations in 7 states and recognized as a Top Workplace in 2019. We operate fully automated car washes that are high volume, fast paced and high energy. Supported by established training programs and experienced mentors, you will have the flexibility to innovate and the opportunity to advance based on your performance. With constant a
Do you enjoy working outdoors, having FUN, and meeting new people?
We are searching for a high-energy personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment to provide a welcoming atmosphere to our Unlimited Wash Pass Members and memorable first impression to our new car wash GUESTs. You will work with a team of highly trained, positive Associates to provide exceptional GUEST service in a fun, interactive atmosphere. Our Customer Service Associates will promote the exceptional benefits and value of our Unlimited Memberships and process payments.
Compensation Plan- Full or Part Time
- Many earn more than $40.00 (this includes commissions)
- 18.00 per hour in training
- Following Training: $ 17.00 per hour + commission
- Flexible Scheduling with Overtime available
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Internal Promotions based on performance (not seniority!)
- Free Car Washes for your immediate family
Who are we looking for?
A successful candidate would love working outdoors in all conditions and will not be afraid of getting dirty to get the job done! You must be extremely motivated, have an outgoing, friendly personality and excellent communication skills- Bilingual a plus! We will provide extensive training on products and presentation methods, we only expect you will share our passion for washing cars, creating memorable moments and our obsession with GUEST service!
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Create a memorable first impression for all GUESTs
- Educate new GUESTs on benefits Unlimited Car Wash Plans
- Answer questions regarding car wash services and plans
- Process payment transactions
- Maintain a safe and clean work area; keep alert for potential hazards
- Outstanding communication skills- Bilingual a plus
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Mechanical aptitude or knowledge a plus
- Previous sales a plus, but full training will be provided
About Our Company
Our company has been in business over 60 years and most of our senior level management started as entry level employees at our car washes. We currently have 25 locations in seven states, and we are expanding operations which means more opportunity. We like to promote from within, so Russell Speeders offers rapid advancement for driven individuals. For those seeking long term growth or applicants pursuing short term goals, working at Russell Speeders can be a great way to grow!
Russell Speeders provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.