Position: Industrial Mechanical Equipment Technician
Location: 2020 Burlington St in No. Kansas City, Missouri
$30+ per hour depending upon skill set and experience! Overnight Shift Available! 40 Hour work week
Kevin’s Car Wash is looking for an Experienced, Full-Time- Overnight, Industrial MECHANICAL Technician to complete installation, repair, and upkeep operations of the car wash. This position will prepare you for a senior position that will oversee the planning of multiple future cars wash tunnels/oil change facilities.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a fast growing, thriving company that values team and offers real opportunities for career advancement based on performance and not seniority.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Ask yourself: Am I a night person? Am I meticulous and thorough in my work? Do I excel working with all tools and fixing things and building? Do I have time management skills? Do I enjoy completing a project from install to finish? Do I like working with my hands?
The position is essential to our daily operations. You will conduct inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues. You will check equipment and systems to ensure functionality. You will oversee repair and installation activities. You will manage preventive and routine maintenance on car wash equipment. You will respond to car wash breakdowns and unplanned outages. You will monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
• The maintenance technician plays an essential, behind-the-scenes role in the car wash operation. Our technicians need to have Mechanical aptitude, ability, and desire to learn the most current/advanced carwash equipment and technology in the industry.
• Excited to train the right candidate with the mindset and skills who can prove themselves independent, hardworking, and preform top quality task day in and day out.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Operate and maintain hand and power tools, welders, crimpers heavy machinery and more
• Performing preventative maintenance to minimize machine failure
• Complete and maintain records of active work orders across several sites through a digital data base
• Work in routine and emergency situations
• Perform a variety of task requiring electrical, plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatic knowledge
• Complete all work following safety regulations and protocols
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Carwash experience preferred, but not required
• Experience with tools and heavy machinery
• Desired experience in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, hydraulic, pneumatic, and general maintenance
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work on a flexible schedule including on call. Few maintenances tasks will require after or before business hour work to safely perform the task
• Willing to travel if needed for short extents of time for projects or training
• Must be able to perform under physical demands
o Lift and carry 50+ lbs.
o Bending, squatting, kneeling, and climbing stairs or ladders
o Walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
• Driver's license with a clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30+ per hour 40-hour work week
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• 10-hour shift
• 8-hour shift
• Night shift
• Overnight shift
• Weekend availability