Position: Manager in Training
Location: 2020 North Burlington Street-No. Kansas City, Missouri
Kevin’s Car Wash is searching for a motivated individual to develop their leadership potential with a fast-growing company that prides itself on promoting our leaders from within.
Our Manager-In-Training will work under the direction of their General Manager and hands-on alongside our tenured team to conduct business in an efficient and profitable manner in a fun, interactive atmosphere. You will be thoroughly trained on all aspects of our business including utilizing our industry leading technology and equipment, performing each of the Associate roles at the location to allow you to lead and train by example and embracing our vision of providing memorable experiences to intensify GUEST satisfaction and loyalty.
Base Salary $42,000.00 +
Career Path to General Management promotion upon successful completion
Health Insurance Assistance with Co-pay
Generous PTO- 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 3 years.
Free Car Washes for your immediate family
Who are we looking for?
An ideal candidate will have a strong desire to progress efficiently through our training program and be prepared to step confidently into a General Manager role. Successful Managers in Training will love working outdoors and will not be afraid of occasionally getting dirty to get the job done! Mechanical aptitude helpful. We expect you will share our passion for washing cars, creating memorable moments and our obsession with GUEST service!
Manager In Training Responsibilities
• Open/Close and other daily operations
• Ensure output meets quality standards
• Manage facility, chemistry, wash supplies and labor
• Manage vendor relationships
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
• Lead marketing initiatives to drive revenue
• Monitor equipment and ensure proper maintenance
• Computer Experience – POS, Excel, E-mail, Text, etc.
• Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Overseeing and coaching Associates to identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Train new Associates on safe machinery use and follow procedures
• Accurate reconciliation of all financials
• Disbursement of commissions and incentives
• Own GUEST issues, seek opportunities to improve GUEST service experiences and create engaged GUESTs
• Set objectives and communicate them to Associates
• Keep accurate records and document GUEST service actions and discussions
• Inspect procedures of the entire cycle to ensure they are efficient
Manager In Training Requirements:
• Strong desire and willingness to learn
• Self-motivated, energetic, takes initiative
• Outstanding communication skills- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
• Excellent organizational and leadership potential
• Keen eye for detail
• Strong decision-making skills with results-driven approach
• Some College preferred
• Supervisory experience a plus
• Mechanical aptitude helpful
About Our Company
Our parent company has been in business over 60 years and most of our senior level management started as entry level employees at our car washes. We currently have 25 locations in seven states, and we are expanding operations which means more opportunity. We like to promote from within, so Kevin's Car Wash offers rapid advancement for driven individuals. For those seeking long term growth or applicants pursuing short term goals, working at
Kevin's Car Wash can be a great way to grow!