Location: Old Greenwich-CT
You will be the conductor at the car wash loading vehicles safely into the tunnel.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are limited to the following:
• Treat guests and fellow associates with honesty, integrity, and commitment to our Guiding Principles.
• Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep the location operating to its standards and to set a positive example to team members.
• Anticipate guest and store needs by constantly evaluating the environment and guests for visual cues.
• Deliver VIP Service to all guests by being engaged with our guests needs and desires.
• Discover and respond to guest needs immediately with a smile and positive attitude.
• Maintains a clean and organized workplace for our guests and team members satisfaction.
• Follow Safety guidelines to promote a safe workplace for guests and team members.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance.
• Work with a sense of urgency that demonstrates the value we place on our guest’s time.
• Provide quality detail service for our guests by adhering to all company training, guidelines, and presentation standards.
• Ability to distinguish small imperfections in your work, such as, wax left on a vehicle, smudges on windows or painted surfaces, areas of missed vacuuming, etc.
• Ability to quality inspect your work as well as that of other team members.
• Adherence to our uniform and grooming standards.
• Housekeeping duties such as sweeping, moping, cleaning bathrooms, emptying trash, refilling supplies is expected throughout the day.
$ 15.50 per hour for 40 hours week / $ 14 an hour Part Time
Bonus and Tips
Free Car Washes