Position: Lube Oil Supervisor
Location: 5020 Burlington Street-North Kansas City, MO
Job Duties Assigned:
• Assist Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager in day to day management duties.
• Manage store operation in absence of Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager.
• Resolve customer issues in absence of Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager.
• Understand and comply with OSHA and EPA standards.
• Ensure employees perform required procedures and follow all policies and procedures as outlined in Multi Point Vehicle inspection documentation provided for every car
• Ensure equipment and facilities are maintained.
• Handle personnel issues in absence of Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager in a professional manner.
• Ensure the store is opened and closed promptly.
• Limited counseling of employees in absence of Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager, as needed.
• Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook and Kevin's and Mobil 1 documentation.
• Assist management team in training, leading and developing employees in accordance with Manager of Operations guidelines.
• Assist management team in upholding store image standards.
• Other duties as requested or assigned.
• Customer service skills to manage the customer’s experience and difficult customer situations.
• Ethics and integrity to treat others with respect.
• Basic computer skills to enter customer and vehicle information correctly.
• Cash handling skills.
• Supervisory skills.
• 1 year or more in supervisor capacity in a shop setting opening and closing
• 2 years in shop setting with cash handling experience.
Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
Deadline and detail-oriented
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employer Opportunity
Background Check Mandatory
Compensation: $ 13 hr & commission - Free Car Washes-Flexible Schedule-Paid Time Off after year 1 -Career Advancement Opportunity